Valentine Date In Classic Red Gown | #Selflove

On the occasion of Valentine, my first date is me and then there is number of dates that I prefer eating especially the black dates as the weather is too cold for me. I believe celebrating myself first than giving preference to any other extraordinary personality that exist around me in my day to day life. We live in the world with the mindset of Valentine as the most essential day with the beloved one. It definitely does not mean that we need to date the man or crushes that we tend of have, and it does not mean that you celebrate on Valentine day only. We can be on our own on a date with a friend, pet, mother, and best friend as well anytime throughout the 365 days of your life.



I would like to call this one my best photography till date because it captures the beauty of the woman with courage of hope and faith in her eyes. A picture that has abstract language is captured perfectly by the photographer whom I happened to meet at my cousin's marriage ceremony. I love the way my body language stands still with my facial expression. It showcases the immense feeling of a woman with a positive attitude towards her life. That contemporary flaws captured by this Photographer - Jakeograph on instagram has great streetlife and daily lives photography. 



Mostly I opt red color for casual wears only, but I still managed to experiment red color gown for this Valentine day keeping it classic. This is a straight fit gown that I had bought from Myntra App from the brand name - Athena. They have a wide collection of gown which is worth and value for money. The entire maxi gown is a lace work with fish cut from the knee onwards, which is comfortable enough to walk and dance as well. The gown costed Rs.1397/- with GST included. The best time to  avail the same cloth or any other similar gown from the same brand is during the sale period.



To carry this similar outfit in the same style, you will need to wear a pair of heels such as the stiletto and some sober accessories to create that statement look. Stiletto are the right footwear for all the gown, jeans, bodycon dress and flared skirt. I had bought the stiletto 1 year ago from a local footwear shop, which turned out to be worth it for many other occasions like marriages, official hours, and birthday. That means if you have a gown then you must have a stiletto or if you have the gown already then do avail a stiletto, which can be worn for multiple outfits that you had spaced up in your wardrobe. So be a woman to date self first and then the second, third and next be treated. This is lesson I learnt to few years ago - wherein I care and pamper myself both mentally and physically first because that's how you are able to love everyone and treat them equally.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top