This Summer My Blue Jeggings Goes Viral


Welcome back to I am Trendy. Today's post is on summer outfit. Of course we are aware of wearing light color outfit on a bright sunny day. Sober colors like blue, pink, yellow, beige, off white, and white, etc. are some of the perfect colors to wear on summer season. But its not just about the colors that you choose to wear, it's about material and pattern of the cloth that keeps your body cool on summer season. Thus, if you are trendy to choose right summer outfit of right color and cloth materials throughout the day then you're smart with good sense of fashion.

Bright Yellow Outfit On Summer Day



Well, for my first picture I choose to wear yellow formal shirt with a navy blue jeggings. I call this a formal wear outfit , which seems to be perfect for a weekday office wear. I choose to keep it simple with a peep toe pump and a pair of hearty ear rings as I don't want to draw attention to any other things pf my overall look. If you have any yellow shirts or a formal yellow short kurti, just in it around your waistline of your bottom wear. You can team up with some ethnic accessories as well only if you have some plans to attend a traditional function where a little ethnic plays the game.

Sleeveless Off White Printed Top



My next picture is again a light wear outfit as you can see I replaced my yellow shirt with an off white sleeveless printed top. Rest everything that I have worn is same as the previous picture accept my footwear, which I replaced with a black ballerine shoes. The basic idea to wear a light wear during summer season is that that the cloth material should be lightweight. You can wear shirts and tees of chiffon, georgette, or cotton fabrics that dries up quickly after the wash. 


Once again I choose to wear a formal get up with white shirt as I am a hardcore formal outfit lover. This is a right outfit for your interviews on bright summer season, formal meetings, business trip, etc. Formal wear outfits are never an hassel because it gives you a uniform look. Having a personified look with a formal sense of style is always great. So all the woman and lady make sure that you dress up well with a classy look on a busy sunny day. 

Chiffon Color Splash Top



And for the same navy blue jeggings I choose to wear a transparent tee of chiffon material, which is creamy, ivory color. This see through tee has some color splash prints on it, but it makes me feel comfortable throughout the day. I can also try wearing some more bottom wear like orange and pista color jeggings as the top itself has colors prints on it. As a result, buying this tee is worth for me as I can go and shop for some more multi color bottom wears. If you have something like this then do wear it during your hangout with your friends. 



The last picture with my blue jeggings is a pretty tee with pink lace work that makes me trendy for the day. If you have noticed I had been wearing a light tee and shirt with only one blue jeggings with simple accessories, which is consistent each picture of this post. Thus, to have a unique look keep wearing the accessories like watch, footwear, jewelry, and spectacles or sunglasses that suits your personality constantly. Always build a significant image of yours. I think my blue jeggings is a paisa wasool bottom wear for me. On this summer, keep wearing a lightweight, sober color, comfy wear outfit that keeps you look trendy throughout the day.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top