Lohri 2019 | Indian Traditional Churidar Kurta Set

Happy Lohri!

Living in country like India - we have so many colorful days in the whole year. All I can see the hues of pink color are really trending these days on instagram, myntra fashion and bloggers of india. I appreciate the way the people are presenting themselves just as they imagined their life to be. Honestly, I always hated this color during my school days. Pink resembling the color for women were the days of stereotype thoughts that never existed in my life nor I perceived the color to represent my identity. A few years back I was saturated with the pink color, but now somehow this color turns out to be precious look on me.



The kurta, churidar, and dupatta set that you are viewing here on this blog was not my choice. Trust me! It was a secret santa gift by someone who doesn't even know what seed of thought is replanted by her in my mind. When I had unwrapped this gift, as soon as I had seen the poppy pinkish color, or you may call the fuschia pink color - I was a bit disappointed with the gift. At that moment something struck me was my own positive mindset to perceive it and use it for something best out of it. I perceived this as the gratitude of my life. The only positive thought that I had in mind - be happy with whatever you have in your life. So I decided to think about what best I can post on this blog page by stitching the best out of this.



As you can see the outfit is traditional, royal and elegant for a festive wear and wedding occasions such as mehndi, poojas, sangeet ceremony; I had got it stitched from my nearby tailor. We Indians like to get a unstitched cloth stitched the way we want from your nearby tailor uncle.  It's always a tailored cloth that lasts for longer time with you because you had been patiently dedicating your time to the tailor or "darji" shop around you. For 2019, I had ensured to get this churidar kurta set tailored to accessorize with the bali earrings - typically like a punjabi style jhumkas, golden bangles, and golden flat style chappal. Here I represent a mix of punjabi style bali earrings, traditional style chappal with 80's Indian fashion - Churidar set outfit. I hope you liked the joy and happiness of my tailored unstitched Kurta Churidar Set that I had shared with you guys. If you had liked my post for this festive occasion - please do share it with your friends, family, colleagues around it. The slightest effort of your sharing really makes a huge fruitful impact to me and many other people in this world who look out to be inspired on a daily basis.


 On the occasion of Lohri, here's a sweet message to everyone

                   "You Will Find Your Way Back Through The Same Roots Where You Belong From"

Here's my traditional style post that roots from India celebrating the harvest time of the year. The traditional style clothing that has evolved for so many years in the form of bell shape graph in Indian fashion Industry - I am proud about the original traditional style Indian clothing that I carry till date just as any Indian women have been doing it. Also, I am extremely sorry for the blur picture that I had shared this time, but next time, I will surely share clear capture of my outfit on my next post. Till then, stay updated on my Instagram profile - deeksha_anchan; so be humble to yourself and be happy for another hour, days, and years of your life. Bye bye! See you soon next time.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top