Spring OR Summer! Stay Comfy Wearing Ruffle Dress

Somedays I like to keep it simple. Really sweet dress that looks like to be made from the blooming flowers of the season. As we all know March month is known for the spring time that has a transition towards summers season in India. I am a great lover of flowers. You may call me botanical lover indeed. While looking at this outfit with floral petals dabbed all over the dress, it reminds me of the beauty of the blooming flowers on tall trees that tries to touch the bright sky. Baby blues and pink color clothing are the appropriate combination to both spring and summer season. Hence, if you like my blog, please do share with your friends and help me reach more number of audience who share the similar interest to fashion.



Keeping in mind - the spring phase and summer season that will be soon hitting, I have chosen this chiffon material baby color dress with 3/4th ruffle sleeve hanging. This one turns out to be a quick and easy to wear outfit for me. You just need to wear it by tying with a lace below the breast area. To my experience with this outfit, it is surely a free size and long lasting dress and not a wrapping outfit at all. You can avail this type of dress anywhere in the bazaars, online shopping, social media markets, etc. widely.

If you are fond of some floral fashion, then the cutout of this clothing below knee length has been adapted from the olden days. Back in 1970's this kind of fashion was trending especially in parties, grandeur occasions, meetings affairs, etc. Like they always say - Old is gold. And now in today's era - we almost pull it off for everyday lifestyle on a brand new day. That's how the boon of fashion has evolved so far. The fact being we women like clothing often I believe we are responsible enough to consider it as a need in our day to day life and we like to be the best version out of it.

Don't want to make you more curious with regards to this outfit, but I would like to let you know I availed it from the street shop of Bandra itself. Hunt for clothing in the market will be always there from one shopkeeper to another. Hence, I would leave it upto you what style of clothing are you looking for. Afterall, a day out for shopping is the best hours to get escape of reality. We definitely know that its a need to experiment lots of clothing style and every other outfit from the bazaars. Till then see you soon with the next blogpost. Thank You!...Bye! bye!... :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top